Friday, December 27, 2013

December Happenings

Since I'm so behind on blogging, I'm just going to hit the highlights of December.

*Brayden was in his Christmas program at school and did a great job! He waved and blew us kisses pretty much the entire time he was on stage. :) But he also performed his songs like he was supposed to.


*We went on a trolley ride in Montgomery to see Christmas lights with his Hutton cousins. My mom went too and it was so much fun!

 
*We took Brayden to his first movie at the theater. I was a little worried about he would do. I even prepared Tyler to be ready to leave during the movie. But he did great! He loved it and was so fascinated by the huge screen. I have a feeling he will be requesting to go to the movies pretty often now.  

We've had such a great month. I'll post about Christmas soon!

1 comment :

  1. I can't wait to take our little guy to a movie one day... but I fear he will not sit still :( Maybe one day!!

    ReplyDelete