Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

So, for the 3 people that read this blog on a regular basis, you probably think I've decided to give it up again. Not quite, I've just not been in the mood to blog for some reason. Life is busy, I'm exhausted, and this here blog is the last thing on my priority list. But, since I do this for memory keeping purposes, I'm taking you back to Thanksgiving. :)

Thursday
On the actual day of Thanksgiving, we got together at my mom's house for lunch. I know this may shock you, but I have NO pictures from that day. None! I just didn't think about it. We had a great lunch and it was so nice to be able to enjoy the day with my small family without having to worry about heading off to the next place. I'm so very thankful for my family and all they do for me.

Friday
Friday was the Hutton Thanksgiving, which is always lots of fun. Brayden loves spending time with his cousins and this time was no different. They played and played and played. I got to spend time with sweet Ella and even got some picture time with the big kids!

 Asher made sure to test out Ella's bumbo seat to make sure it was safe :)

 
Saturday
We headed to the tree farm Saturday to cut down our tree. We picked out a good one and Brayden and Daddy cut it down.

We took it home and decorated it. This was the first year Brayden really cared about decorating the tree. He was very interested in which ornaments were "his" and loved looking at all of them.

Sunday
Sunday night Brayden was in a Christmas program at church. They all wore their pajamas and sang a few songs and then listened to the Christmas story. I took all of those pictures on Tyler's phone so I had to steal some from Facebook (thanks Summer!). Other than the fact that he kept putting his hands down his pants, it was cute to watch and I was pretty proud. :)


We had such a great Thanksgiving weekend and I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. God has truly blessed us beyond measure!


No comments :

Post a Comment