Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life Lately

Well, I haven't blogged at all in 2014 - that's crazy! The main reason is because I don't have a computer anymore at home and I just don't like posting from my phone. So, I don't post at all! But since I like to do posts so I can look back at the memories, I figured I'd better update.

So, what have we been up to in 2014?

We took Brayden to his first Monster Truck show as a Christmas gift and he was so enamored by it. He loved it and still asks to go back on a regular basis.
Brayden experienced his first real snow. He was quite impressed, but realized when you pick it up without gloves on, it's not so good!
We took Brayden to the bowling alley for the first time to celebrate Tyler's birthday. He had a blast and actually did better than I thought he would.
We found out we're having another sweet BOY in July! Brayden is super excited about having a little brother. I can't wait for him to meet him.
Brayden got to watch a helicopter land and sit in it at the rescue station with Daddy. Every little boy's dream!

We celebrated our last Easter as a family of 3 with lunch at Nana & Papa's and an Easter egg hunt there and at Meemaw's.
Brayden and I have been squeezing in as many date nights as we can get before our world changes in July.
Brayden turned 4!! We celebrated with a day at Treetop playing Putt Putt, riding go karts, and playing arcade games. We ended the evening with pizza, dirt cake, and presents!

Brayden's last day of 3K was today. I can't believe he only has 1 year of preschool left. Why does time have to pass so fast?!
So, that's life lately. We're gearing up for a really busy next 2 months before the baby comes. First off is our last trip as a family of 3 to Chattanooga this weekend. I'm planning to savor every minute of time between now and then. I'm so excited to welcome a new baby to our family, but also a little sad that the dynamic will be changing. I know Brayden will love having a sibling to grow up with, but splitting my time and attention between the 2 of them will be hard.

I'm going to try my hardest to post more often!

No comments :

Post a Comment