Friday, February 18, 2011

Snow Day and More

So, this blog is very late and it's also going to be a hodge podge of different stuff! :) On Thursday, February 10th we woke up to a beautiful snowy yard. Daycare and work started at the normal time so we only had a few minutes to take some pictures in it and of it. I wish I had been able to get more.

We didn't have alot of time so he had to take a picture in his carseat :)



So, as I mentioned before, Brayden has started to develop just a small touch of separation anxiety. The only times I've noticed it are when I drop him off at daycare and he gets a little upset, but gets over it very quickly, and at home when we walk in another room. I'm lucky to get a shower without him getting upset, but the rest of the time I'm getting ready, he sits right beside me. His favorite thing to do is pull stuff out of bags, baskets, and so on. Here he is pulling stuff out of my makeup bag while I get ready. Don't worry, I was watching him very closely!
He is doing very well at daycare still. He is eating really good now, which is a major milestone. He eats breakfast and lunch there as well as a couple of snacks and comes home and usually eats a meat or vegetable or both along with yogurt because he loves it.

My job is still going really well! I still really love it and am so glad God gave me this wonderful opportunity. I work with a lot of great people and know I am going to love my job so much!

That's it for now! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment