Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend!

It's been pretty quiet in our part of the world lately. We have had several low key weekends which have been nice after the busy holiday season. However, this weekend we actually had stuff planned, which was fun too!

Friday night, we just hung out at home so I wanted something fun to do with Brayden. I decided to pick up some stuff to make cupcakes & let him help with pretty much every aspect of it. So he helped put all the ingredients together and he got to use the beater to mix it. I didn't let him pour it in the muffin tins because I thought that might not turn out well. Once they came out of the oven, he got to help ice them. He loved it, as you can see from the picture.
Saturday was Cowboy Day in Columbiana and Brayden was pumped! It was FREEZING, but he loved it anyway. He got to sit on a mini horse and it made his day. He also loved the parade of course. He kept saying after we left "Mama I loved cowboy day!".
Sunday was Hailey's baby shower. Hailey is one of my best friends and has been since we were little. She is expecting a baby girl in April and I am so excited for her! I cannot wait to meet Baby Claire!


No comments :

Post a Comment