Monday, April 4, 2011

Catchup

It's been a little while since I've blogged about B. He is now pulling up, mainly in his crib and in the bathtub. He thinks he's so cool when he does it - he just grins from ear to ear. On the other hand, when you are trying to confine him somewhere because you need to get a shower, you get a look like this:
He's also become quite the pro at drinking out of his sippy cup. You know what that means - almost done with formula and bottles!!!

Last weekend while we were at my grandmother's house, I tried to take some pictures of Brayden and Tyler. When B is with Tyler, though, he has a hard time concentrating on the camera. Somehow we always end up around water when the 3 of us are together. I told Tyler all of their pictures together would have to be "action shots". :)


We have a very busy schedule coming up. We've got birthday parties, baby showers, Easter, and someone has a birthday soon! SO hard to believe, but we won't get into that right now. :) I am in full party planning mode for Brayden's first birthday party and I am so excited about it! I have 2 very wonderful friends, one who thought of the idea for me and one who helped me go and pick out all of the cute stuff for it and is letting me have it at her house. Don't know what I'd do without them!

I went out and took some pictures of B this afternoon because I loved his cute little outfit he had on.




1 comment :

  1. I can't believe he's almost 1!!!! And he is beginning to look more and more like you! :)

    ReplyDelete