Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Another Weekend Has Come & Gone

This weekend was jam packed! Friday night we went to eat dinner with Mom, Brooke, and Bentley. We ate at Schlotszky's and they had a cute Fall display in the doorway so Brooke saw that as the perfect photo op:

I really need to work on my child's "cheese" face!

Saturday was Nate's birthday party. Brayden and Nate are really good friends and I hope they stay that way! The theme was Diego and the party was so much fun. They went on an animal rescue adventure! There was also a space bounce!



After Brayden woke up from his nap Saturday, he was running a pretty high fever. I gave him some medicine and the fever went down and he wanted to go to the park. He made a friend and they played basketball together. Then he served me some ice cream from the "kitchen" at the playground. :)


We had a barn party to go to that night at my brother-in-law's parent's house and I really wanted Brayden to get to go. Brooke said to bring him on so I doped him up with Motrin and we went. Yes, I know, Mom of the Year award. Brayden felt a little bad but I think he still had fun. :)



He was still running fever during the night Saturday and Sunday morning so I decided to keep him home from church Sunday. We were supposed to go to a baby shower for a couple in our Sunday School class after church, but we had to miss it and I hated that. Fortunately now he seems to be getting better! I really dislike fever viruses!

No comments :

Post a Comment