Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Football, Babysitting, & an Anniversary

My dad is the football coach at the middle school in Columbiana. Thursday night was homecoming so we decided to go. Bless their hearts, they got slaughtered, but we still had a good time! Brayden even got to go down on the field after the game with Papa and help pick up trash. Another one of those things we hate to do that he loved to do! Here are some pictures of the crew:



Friday night I got to babysit one of my favorite girls, Aubs! I love that child so much and had so much fun keeping her. I hope her parents let me do it again!
Saturday was mine and Tyler's 5 year anniversary. I planned a memory scavenger hunt for him. I wrote out clues to lead him to places we had special memories at. It was super fun and we had so much fun spending the day together just the 2 of us. It reminded us of old times. We've been married for 5 years and together for 10 and he means so much to me. I love him even more as a father than I could have imagined. The first place we went was Brunswick Bowling Alley, which is where he told me he liked me. He didn't even remember it!

Then we went to the movie theater on Lorna Road, which is where we had our first date. We didn't actually watch a movie because there weren't any good ones but we still went and took a picture. :)
We also went to St Vincents Hospital because that's where we became a family of 3.
We went several other places too but didn't take pictures there.

I love you Tyler Hutton and here's to many more years together!

1 comment :