Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Part 1

The 2 weekends before Christmas were jam packed and so much fun! Friday night, the 14th, we had a family Christmas fun night. We took Brayden to eat for the first time at a Japanese restaurant and then we went to Zoolight Safari. Brayden loved Stix! I figured he would, but he has requested Stix several times since then. He conversed with the chef the entire time. The chef didn't talk to anyone else at the table. Brayden asked him what his name was, what he was doing, and asked for more food. He is not shy at all! We had so much fun at Zoolight Safari. I only got enough ride tickets for us to ride the train and for Brayden to ride the carousel, but when we walked in, an older man handed us two unused wristbands so we got to ride the hayride too. Brayden had so much fun and loved all the lights. He really loved the train, carousel, and hayride.

 
Saturday night, the 15th, Brooke's sister-in-law had a party and it was an absolute blast! Santa came to visit and he brought Brayden a really cute ornament and a precious outfit. It really was so much fun!
The next weekend, I had my Sunday School party Friday night and Brayden went to the birthday party for Jesus at church. Saturday was my mom's side's get together at my cousin's house. (I don't have any pictures of those 2 events) Sunday was our Hutton family get together. Brayden had so much fun with Emma and Asher, of course. We tried to take some pictures of them together but that was pretty much impossible. Oh, and I'm going to be an aunt again! I'm so excited!

 Brayden also finished up school and had his school program. He did so good and was pretty cute! :)

We made cookies for Santa that weekend too. Santa really liked them!

I'll post about Christmas Day tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment