Monday, March 4, 2013

Date Night, Emma's Party, & a Visit from Bentley

We had another great weekend. Friday night, Tyler and I got to have a date night. That's a pretty rare thing for us just because I don't like to be away from Brayden on the weekend since I work all week and don't get to spend much time with him. (Shh don't tell my husband) We didn't do anything too romantic - just went to Sam's and ate Mexican. :)

Saturday we had Emma's 3rd birthday party. It was a lot of fun. I just love seeing Brayden, Emma, and now Asher play together. Plus Brayden will get a new playmate in July so that'll make family get togethers even more fun!

Asher is such a cutie!

Emma opening up our gift!

Sweet Emma

Brayden & Emma testing out the cake :)

Sunday just consisted of the usual - church, lunch, nap. But then we got to keep Bentley for an hour or so and loved it! This kid doesn't have much to do with me when Mommy or Nana are around, but when it's just me, she loves me! I think we need to arrange that more often so my self esteem doesn't plummet like it was before. Brayden and Bentley had a great time reading books together and playing in his room. I'm almost positive Bentley didn't even notice her mom was gone, except for the time she said "Where Mommy?" as clear as day. :)

Oh, and just in case you've noticed my pictures always have black on the sides, it's because I take them all on my phone and apparently they have to be turned sideways to show on the blog right. I need to just start using my camera!

No comments :

Post a Comment