Tuesday, March 8, 2011

10 Months!

Brayden is 10 months old today! He is the happiest, sweetest, most loving little boy I know and I could not imagine my life without him. He has gotten so much fun as he's gotten older and I can tell we're going to love every minute of life with him! I cannot imagine our lives without him. Our world revolves around him, in a good way. I cannot believe that in two short months, he will be a year old!

At 10 months:
*He is sleeping from about 7:30 at night until about 6 in the morning. We have to fight to keep him awake until 7:30 - daycare wears him out!
*He is still eating really good. He still loves yogurt and fruits. He eats breakfast and lunch at daycare and they say he eats really well. He also loves water! He will also be trying juice tonight and I'm thinking he will love that too!
*He wears 12 month clothes, although 12 month onesies are getting too small in length.
*He's back in size 3 diapers and will probably be there for a while.
*He now has 6 teeth! I discovered 2 more just the other day and there's no telling how long they've been up there. He now has 4 teeth up top and 2 on bottom.
*He's still not crawling or walking. He can roll wherever he wants to go REALLY fast, but that's about it. It looks like he may skip crawling and just start walking.

It is very difficult to take pictures of him now because he's either moving or trying to get the camera, but here are the only decent ones I managed to get this afternoon.


2 comments :

  1. He's getting SO big! Hard to believe he's already 10 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking more and more like you and your Dad!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete