Monday, October 21, 2013

Birthday Parties & the Pumpkin Patch!

We seriously had the best weekend we've had in a long time. Tyler spent pretty much the entire weekend with us except for Friday night when he was working and that's pretty rare. Life is so much easier when he tags along because he carries Brayden and buckles him in his carseat and I enjoy that so much!

Friday night we went to Aubrey's 2nd birthday party and had so much fun.

Bentley is obssessed with babies. She always points them out when she sees one in public and she's just so attracted to them. She became enamored with Adelaide toward the end of the party and it was so funny watching it.
Saturday morning we went to Nate's birthday party. Nate is one of Brayden's best friends and I love watching them interact. It was such a cool party! It was a race car theme and Brayden got to get a tattoo, color a wooden racecar, race cars down a ramp, jump in a "race bounce" and so many other fun things. I wish I had gotten a picture of Nate and Brayden, but I didn't.


We finally got his Halloween costume that afternoon and I love it! He looks SO adorable in it and I can't wait for him to wear it. 

Sunday after church, we headed for the pumpkin patch! It was packed! I have never seen so many people, but we still had a great time. Brayden jumped in the cotton bounce, took a gander at the farm animals, picked some cotton, and climbed the hay mountain.

After that, we jumped on the hayride to head out to the pumpkin patch. (Not really, we waited in line for about an hour)


Poor Bent was not in a good mood that day. She wasn't feeling well and was pretty much done with the pumpkin patch after about 5 minutes of being there.

We got out to the patch and found our pumpkins and then waited another hour to ride the hayride back.

On our way out we stopped and did the corn maze and took a family pic. It was a gorgeous day and even though it was packed, we had the best time!

Of course, when we got home we carved our pumpkins. I actually carved mine all by myself this year and I was so proud! Mine is the Boo one. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment