Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jordan Graduates!

My baby brother graduated from college a couple of weeks ago! Jordan is 6 years younger than me so I pretty much remember his whole life. I remember how precious he was as a little boy and how much I loved him. He made us laugh so hard with his antics and was such a sweet little boy. He is still all of those things. :) I remember watching his grow up and wondering what he would be like when he was 10, 15, 20, etc and so it is so hard to believe that he is graduating from college and entering the real world.

Even though it was a very rainy night and we were soaked when we got to the coliseum, it was such a great night.

Brayden stayed home with his daddy but Bentley went with us. After the ceremony, we took some pictures:





Bentley was slightly obssessed with Jordan's hat:

I'm so proud of you Jordan! Now go out and make your mark on this world!

No comments :

Post a Comment