Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013

We had a great Mother's Day weekend! Friday night started with a date night for Tyler and me while Mom watched Brayden. We went to one of our faves, Buffalo Wild Wings.

Saturday we had the rest of the Hutton clan over for a shrimp boil. The kids played outside almost the entire time. They jumped on the trampoline, played on the playhouse, rode their scooters, and had a blast in the pool and on the slip & slide.





Of course they had more fun in the mud than anywhere else. The water was freeeezing! I don't know how they stood it.

Asher wasn't feeling too well so he stayed inside and took a little nap. I finally got a picture of him after dinner.
I mean, seriously, how cute is that face?!
The food was delicious too!
Sunday we went to church. I didn't get to take a picture with my sweet boy on Mother's Day, but I did get a picture of just him. :)
Sunday evening, we had my family over for dinner and had a blast playing outside on the trampoline after dinner.

We had the best Mother's Day weekend ever!

No comments :

Post a Comment