Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

We had a great Father's Day weekend. Tyler was at the Gridiron Men's Conference Friday evening and Saturday. Friday night, we hung out at Mom's and the kids had a great time catching lightning bugs. We also had fun watching Luke catch bubbles. Luke is my brother's new Border Collie puppy and he is the sweetest dog. We all love him.


 

Saturday, Mom and I ran some errands and while we were waiting on Mom to get ready, Brayden built a block castle and he was so proud of it.


We caught up with Tyler once he got done with the conference and got some groceries. That night we had dinner at Mom's.

Sunday, we went to church and went to eat at Jim N Nick's after church. It was weird and sad only seeing my dad and Tyler for Father's Day and not having either one of my grandfathers to visit. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of Brayden with Tyler or with my dad. I'm falling down on my job. Sunday afternoon Brooke and Danson went noodling so Mom kept Bentley. We went over to visit and Bentley decided it would be a good day for a swim. So we stripped them both to their underwear so they could swim.

Bentley also likes to pick up dead bugs. :)

Brayden is very lucky to have such a great dad. As much as I love Tyler as my husband, I love him so much more as Brayden's father. I don't think Brayden realizes it now, but one day he'll understand what a great dad he has. I hope they grow up to be the best of friends!





No comments :

Post a Comment