Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Recap

We got to have a date night this weekend and it was very nice! Mom and Dad had a campout with Brayden Friday night. They built a fire and had a tent outside and everything. I think they only made it until about 10:00 before they went inside, but Brayden loved it. They cooked hot dogs over the fire and had all kinds of fun. While they were camping, Tyler and I drove down to Montgomery to meet up with my brother-in-law and his wife. Their kids were with grandparents too so we got to have a double date like the good ole days. We went to eat at Mugshots (my favorite!) and just spent time walking around Books-A-Million. It was so nice to just walk around a store without worrying about keeping a 3 year old occupied.

Even though we didn't get to see these cuties, it's been a while since I shared any pics of them. I think we're going to see them over the 4th of July weekend so I'll update then.


Saturday was very low key. I just did some grocery shopping while Tyler worked on a project for the kitchen. Saturday night Brayden and I ate dinner at Mom's while Tyler finished his project. I'll have a separate post on that.

Sunday was church day and we didn't do much that day either. It was a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment