Monday, June 10, 2013

South Beach Update

I'm back from the beach! However, it's with great sadness that I have to announce I'm back from the beach heavier than I was when I left. :(

My plan to stick to Phase 2 just did.not.happen. Let's face it, when you're on vacation the last thing you want to think about is what you're eating. At least I thoroughly enjoyed the food aspect of my vacation including dippin dots, fried seafood, and birthday ice cream. :)

Suffice it to say I'm back on Phase 1 starting today. I'll weigh next Monday and let you know how it goes!

The sad thing is, it only took 1 week to get me back to square one. Today has been so hard and I've wanted to eat everything in sight! I know all of this is probably too much information, but I want to be totally transparent. :) I'm a work in progress!

1 comment :

  1. That's ok! Get back on the wagon and go for it! can do it!

    ReplyDelete