Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas . . . Again!

Tonight, we had our Hutton Family Christmas get together. Tyler's mom, brother, and sister-in-law along with Brayden's cousin, Emma, who is about 2 months older than him, came over. First, we opened gifts. It was pretty much just gifts for the babies and small gifts for their mom. Here are some pictures of them opening their presents. (Please ignore the red-eye, I really need a new camera!)



And one of Brayden with his Uncle Aaron.
After that we went to eat dinner at the Iguana Grill. It was quite an experience. First, we had two babies who were both a little fussy. They were both hungry so it was an easy fix until my sister-in-law, Jessica, realized she had left Emma's formula at our house! So, Aaron had to run to Wal-Mart and get some more. In the meantime, our food came and we ate. So, I got to walk sweet Emma around the restaurant so her mom could eat while we were waiting on her formula. Finally Aaron came back, ate his dinner, and all was well. Here are a few pictures I snapped at the restaurant.

The babies!

Tyler & Me

The Other Huttons
And I'll end this blog with one of my favorite pictures of the night! :)

1 comment :