The criteria, should you accept this award, is as follows:
- Thank your nominator by linking back to their post.
- Answer 11 questions posed by your nominator.
- Make a list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 3-5 up and coming bloggers with 200 followers or less.
- Provide a list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Publish your post and contact your nominees with the awesome news!
1. What is your favorite song? Hmm, tough one. I love music so I don't know that I could nail down one favorite song. Pretty much any song by Casting Crowns (recently reminded again of how much I LOVE their music!) and Point of Grace
2. You have three hours to yourself - what do you do? Either take a nap or go walk around in any store by myself :)
3. What is the last book you read? The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer (would totally recommend it too)
4. What is your favorite candy? Oh wow, there are so many! Probably Swedish Fish or anything sour. I have to be in the mood for chocolate to crave it
5. What is the last movie you saw in theaters? I honestly have no idea. I don't like movies and I definitely don't like paying money to watch them
6. What do you love most about yourself? My work ethic
7. What is your favorite season? FALL!!!
8. When is the last time you had a date night? Maybe a month ago? I can't remember
9. Are you an early bird or night owl? In my pre-mommy life I was definitely a night owl. Now that I have a child who ALWAYS gets up in the 6:00 hour, I try to go to bed pretty early
10. What is your favorite Bible verse? Matthew 17:20: He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
11. What is one of your family traditions? Opening new Christmas pajamas and a new ornament for the tree every Christmas Eve (the ornament is something I've started with Brayden; the pajamas are what my family did when I was growing up and I've continued it)
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I do not like to be touched. I even get uncomfortable when people around me touch each other.
2. Oddly enough, I touch my child all the time and cannot get enough hugs and kisses from him. He is the only one though!
3. I am extremely Type A personality. I can't stand when I'm not in control and I need to know what's going to happen ahead of time. I like to read the spoilers for the Bachelor so I'll know who is chosen before I watch it.
4. I do not like to clean house (I think this one could also read: I'm lazy).
5. I love to drive.
6. I am extremely introverted.
7. My primary love language is quality time.
8. I love ice cream.
9. I love to get new clothes, but I hate shopping.
10. I love my job, but sometimes I wish I were a teacher so I could do something that would have an impact on others. Plus I wouldn't mind having 3 months off. :) It would help if I could actually teach though!
11. I cheer for both Alabama and Auburn. I want them both to win every week and when they play each other, I want the team to win who would benefit the most from it. I am very much of the mentality that it is just a game!
My nominees are:
1. Bruce at Bruce's Blog
2. Jackie at Losing It One Day At A Time
3. Patti at Living on Faith Alone
These folks don't blog very often so they may not want to participate, but since I really like when they do, I'll nominate them anyway! :)
Questions For My Nominees:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
2. What is your favorite restaurant?
3. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
4. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
5. What would be your dream job?
6. What is your favorite high school memory?
7. What has been the best day of your life?
8. What is your favorite tv show?
9. Where do you want to live when you retire?
10. What is your favorite vacation spot?
11. What's the best vacation you've ever been on?