Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Social Linkup

I'm linking up with Ashley for the Sunday Social for the first time! I love this idea!
This link up is all about summer! I honestly can't believe summer is pretty much over. It seems like we were just ringing in the New Year!

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
My favorite would definitely be the week long beach trip I took with my family at the beginning of the summer. You can read about it here. It was seriously so much fun and I can't wait for next year!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
Well, I tried some new looks for the first time this summer. I was given a bag of clothes by a friend and there were a pair of skinny jeans in it. I would have NEVER bought these myself, but I tried them on and really liked them. I still haven't quite determined if I'm skinny enough to wear them, but I've been wearing them anyway. I also bought a maxi dress for the first time this summer. It is so comfortable!

3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
Hmm, this is a tough one. I can't really think of anything. I got to take a week off and go to the beach, I got to take Brayden to the McWane Center and the zoo, we're about to leave for the lake right after I get done posting this and get ready. I can't really think of anything else I wish I'd gotten to do. I guess that means I had a great summer!

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
I'm not sure if it was released during the summer, but I've really been loving You're An Overcomer by Mandisa. I also love He Is With Us by Love & the Outcome and Hey Ho by The Lumineers.

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
We cut off our tv back in April and now only watch Netflix. I watched the entire series of Friday Night Lights at the beginning of the summer and I've been watching Melissa & Joey lately.

I'm so excited that Brittany nominated me for the Liebster Award so I'll be doing a post about it tomorrow!

Hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment